Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Cleaning

and the madness begins



starting to get organized...took a close up so you couldn't see the rest of the floor ;)

I have a love hate relationship with this chore. The fact that my living room has looked like crap for a week straight kind of messes up the rest of my life...what's that saying about clean house clean head? Whatever it is, it completely applies to me.

The pros though are that I always find those treasured pieces that were pressed up between the wall and a grubby sweater and those little camisoles that dropped from the hanger and landed oh so remotely behind a pile of boxes that I normally never move.

Oh spring cleaning...what am I to do with you?

Stay updated for some of my low priced spring cleaning finds from last year later this afternoon!

1 comment: