Monday, April 12, 2010

Reflections

Short Sleeve Blouse Thrift with BDG Cigarette Jeans(Urban Outfitters)

So I thought it would be fun to do a post wearing another one of my infamous 80's tops (another great find at the St. Matthew's Church Thrift from Easter $1.00).

I have always thought the silk short-sleeve buttondowns looked great on women. There is something so feminine about them (personally I don't get the whole Lady Gaga phenomena. The geometric look is great on her but seriously...its pretty hard for anyone else to pull off while walking down the street. Especially when you live in Boston)

Anyways, I thought I would add a little drama to the whole look by adding the antiquey coloring. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kirsten!

    Love your blog! I put a link to it in mine and of course you look fabulous in your 80's button up silk blouse. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top and the effect!

    ReplyDelete