Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Late Morning Lounging

Rose Earrings St. Matthew's Thrift .30 cents
Gray Top
Urban Outfitters Basement $5
Peek-a-boo Undergarment
Liberty of London for Target $16


I hardly ever where real underwire bras like this one (I tend to be the sports bra/built in tank top kind of girl) but I was on a mission to find a great Liberty of London piece at Target and this just screamed to me from across the aisle. I had to get it.
I love this shirt! It is long enough that you can wear it around the house with short shorts but also looks great with light jeans rolled up and colorful flats!And it has Pockets...one of my favorite things in the world!

So I know it is Tuesday and normally I would be up looking like a crazy woman worshiping my computer and checking off my to-do list but it has definitely been one of those slow mornings...no class till the afternoon, no dire events to attend to so of course my default is to take pictures and write a blog!

It may appear that I am trying to show some skin but I am merely trying to present three amazing and diverse pieces in only a few photos.

Enjoy and have a wonderful Tuesday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment