Friday, May 7, 2010

Cannes Shopping: Forever 21

3 Forever 21 Dresses. More pics to come before I leave!

So...I know it has been a slow week. I left my camera in Boston (thus the crappy photos) and went back to RI this weekend to do some last minute shopping and tie up all the loose ends before I head over the pond. This picture is of three beautiful dresses I got at Forever yesterday. I will make sure to take photos of them on while in France but this will have to tide you over until then. The fabrics/patterns were so nice and light. I absolutely love it!

1 comment:

  1. How cool is it that you are actually going to go to Cannes! Don't you too think a lightblue vintage dress similar to the one Grace Kelly wore in 'To Catch a Thief' would suit you and the occasion perfectly? Looking forward to pics!! Have a good one and travel savely!

    ReplyDelete