Thursday, May 27, 2010

Basement Bliss

A work in progress...don't judge

I swear, every season is the same cycle. There's a new trend...I need a new wardrobe...I DON'T HAVE ANY CLOTHES!

The question is, where did all the clothes and accessories from last summer go?

Hmm...I am sure if we all took the time to rummage in all of the little storage places scattered around our apartments, dorms or houses we would be pleasantly surprised with the results.

I have used my parent's basement to conduct this experiment. As you can see, there is no map to navigate through the piles but nevertheless, many gems have been discovered.

I have been hunting for the perfect clutch and have decided it may be a better idea to start by looking here.
Now I have always been a bag lady (no pun intended) so I may have a different outcome than others but nevertheless...definitely go through your old stuff!


My Favorite Finds:
none of these were more than $10


Closet Revival (2 years ago)

Garment District (3 years ago)

Savers (3 years ago)
Forever 21 (2 years ago)

Closet Revival (2 years ago)

I have a feeling I won't be having any issues when it comes to clutches this season and as you can see I have been into the woven look for far too long and for many more years to come!

1 comment: