Thursday, July 22, 2010

Beaded to Perfection

Maxi Dress (Marshalls $10)
Earrings and textured bracelet (Grandolly's Costume Jewelry)





I got this dress last summer on one of my routine rummages through a discount department store. It's made by Steve Madden (who knew they made clothing?) and since the weather has finally decided to stop drenching us in sweat and I can now bare to feel fabric on my legs I thought I would take this lovely piece out for a spin.

As you can see in the last picture, the beading is pretty impressive for a clearance rack purchase.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the colors of the beading, the cut is really nice and olive brings out the whiteness of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty maxi dress the beading detail is stunning xoxo

    ReplyDelete