Monday, October 4, 2010

Lettuce Fingers

For the past few days my parents and I have been cleaning out the basement and I started sorting through my mom’s knitting bag. She is the queen of knitting everything from baby clothing to doggy sweaters and was on a kick a while back focused around creating funky gloves. The fingerless gloves have always been a favorite of mine (number one basement find of the year) and right in time for Halloween. This particular knit reminds me of gigantic petals of lettuce.

And these are my lettuce monster pictures. Enjoy.


So sorry for my offensively short fingernails. I was watching a drama on Lifetime last night and got a little ahead of myself.

My mom gets a lot of her ideas/patterns from this gorgeous site Pearl Soho
(Check it out here)




No comments:

Post a Comment