Monday, October 4, 2010

Color me Leopard

(Clogs, Dansko...I know, I was surprised too)


I have been house sitting for three cats this weekend. Yes, three cats! And though I have never been a “cat person” I must admit Henry, Gus, Olive and I are forming quite a bond. My leopard clogs have their full attention and everyone else’s (I’ve been wearing them around town and all eyes have been going to my feet).


I got these wild things in Boston (not my usual thrifting….can't lie, sometimes I get a little freaked out by second hand shoes) but I did wear them with my garment district skirt/dress from the fashion show last week and I think you can still pull them off with a flannel shirt.


What do you think?

(Flannel, Gap, Pants, BDG, Earrings, Grandolly)

outfit for "the sip and swap"
(Dress/Skirt, Garment District, sweater, Marshall's, Earrings, Grandolly)


Henry lounging with me on the couch

No comments:

Post a Comment