Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Second Time Around Fashion Show

Boston Fashion Week 2010



Photos Above Courtesy of Nina of
Fox and Bullock

Last night I had the pleasure of being invited to the Second Time Around Fashion Show at the W Hotel Boston, MA. I came to the city in the afternoon with a jacket, heels and a goal to find the rest of my outfit for dirt cheap that afternoon. I lucked out at the Garment District and found a sweater knit skirt and funky dangly earrings and a scarf from Nina's closet (bill =$12)…the rest is history.

It was a great event with a fall theme that captured lots of sequins, military inspired jackets, strappy sandals, big graphic tees and gold hue dresses. Nina(who took the amazing pictures above!) and I spent the evening sipping St. Germain cocktails and finding inspiration in many of the looks strutting down the runway.





No comments:

Post a Comment