Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rainy Day Boredom


So...what do you do on a Tuesday night when torrential downpour is obliterating the city? Well, I try on all of my weird clothing and see if there is something that can actually be worn around normal people. This oversized cardigan($4 Goodwill) may have been an 80s reject but I think it can work as long as you make sure to downplay the rest of the look...well seeing that I'm wearing studded leggings(Miley Cyrus Collection Wal-Mart $10) with a faux snakeskin clutch(Charitable Heart $7) I don't know that I'm abiding by my own rules...but, Boston may be seeing this in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly RubensteinMarch 31, 2010 at 9:12 AM

    I am obsessed with you. Your style first caught my eye in The Cut, Nymag.com's fashion blog, and I am so excited to see some new posts on your website! Please post more! You have the best style!
    xoxo
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kir- I love, love, LOVE this. however, you are only allowed to wear this in Boston- that way I can borrow it in Newport! Keep up the good work chicky- you little inspiration you!

    ReplyDelete